Warren Lodge No. 8 under the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of the District of Columbia advances the tenets of masonry through community involvement, relief, partnership, scholarship, and increased awareness of issues that directly affect our community. By being active and engaged in our communities, we can assist in accomplishing and maintaining the vision set forth by our honorable fraternity. Prince Hall Freemasons have continued to be a prominent part of the community while promoting principles that support our esteemed fraternity built on brotherhood, relief, and truth.
As masons, we are all bound by duty to relieve the distressed, be of service to the community, and aid the human race overall. Prince Hall Freemasonry seeks to advance the tenets of the craft by leading, promoting, and participating in meaningful engagement initiatives through sustainable partnerships with government, community, and industry.
- Enhance city-wide community engagement and scholarship.
- Engage current and future policy-makers.
- Encourage collaboration between stakeholders for the betterment of the community.
- Strengthen community partnerships through active participation and reciprocity.
- Increase the visibility of our fraternity.
- Identify our current community programs and improve them.
- Remain pillars in our communities